Gigabyte is a very popular brand in motherboards area for their quality and great price. Their new GA-P35T-DQ6 proves that they good at high-end motherboards. Read full review. This motherboard is based on the new Intel P35 chipset. The GA-P35T-DQ6 supports new DDR3 memory. As usual, the motherboard was made in many colors, which usually are green, pink, blue, and purple. Its make installation easier, but some people don’t want their main board to have these kinds of colors.
The motherboard has fantastic layout, everything in the right place, except four SATA ports, which might be useless if you use two graphic cards.
This gigabyte motherboard has really good cooling system. There are absolutely none heat-related issues.
Like most expensive high-end motherboards, GA-P35T-DQ6 comes with many accessories and software.
1. Supports Intel® Core™2 Extreme Quad-Core / Core™2 Duo / Intel® Pentium® Extreme/ Intel® Pentium® D processors
2. Supports 1333/1066/800 MHz FSB
1. Northbridge: Intel® P35 Express Chipset
2. Southbridge: Intel® ICH9R
3. T.I IEEE 1394 Controller
4. Gigabit Lan Controller
5. 8 Channels ALC889A Audio controller
1. Supports DDR3 1333*/1066/800 memory
2. Dual Channel architecture supports up to 8GB by 4 DIMM slots
1. 2 PCI Express X16 slot(x16, x4)
2. 3 PCI Express X1 slots
3. 2 PCI slots
1. ATX form factor, 305 x 244mm
Internal I/O Connectors 1. 8 X Serial ATA 3Gb/s connectors
2. 1 X UDMA ATA 100/66/33 connector
3. 1 X FDD connector
4. 1 X IEEE 1394 connector
5. 4 X USB 2.0/1.1 connectors (supports 8 ports)
6. 1 X audio pin header (supports 8-Channel)
7. 1 x TPM pin header
8. 1 X S/PDIF In pin header
Back Panel Connectors
1. 4 X USB 2.0/1.1 ports
2. 1 X SPDIF Out port (coaxial+ optical)
3. 1 X IEEE 1394 port
4. 1 X LPT Port
5. 1 X COM Port
6. 1 X RJ45 port
7. 6 audio jacks
8. PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse
1. Supports Quad BIOS
2. 2 x 8 Mbit flash ROM
3. Use of licensed AWARD BIOS
4. PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.3, ACPI 1.0b.
1. Ultra Durable 2 Motherboard
2. All Copper Silent Pipe and Crazy Cool
3. All Japanese manufactured solid capacitors with SMD (Surface Mount Device)
4. Over-clocking Enhanced
It is a very good product for very good price. This motherboard retails at $249, which is good for high-end motherboard.